Thursday 8 February 2018

Moong sprout and Carrot salad.

I always have home  made  sprouts in my fridge in ziplock bags.

I add them to the snacks, that I give my kids.. Like in bhel,in sandwiches, salads, soups etc

I also pack in a sprout salad for my husband's munch time on his drive back home.. That's the time, he confessed, he is most hungry....

Here is the recipe for one of the many combinations I use for the salad.

A few spoons of sprouts, half a carrot rough grated, coriander leaves chopped,  a dash of chilly powder, salt and lemon juice. And a spoon of olive oil... . Toss and serve

Low calorie and yummy
You can add onions if you are not going for work....
Else the people you meet at work post snack ,may not appreciate the healthy ways you have adopted😂

 Also u can add grated cucumber,  thinly sliced capsicum etc...the combinations are many and your ideas will work with trials.

No comments: